Handmade lightweight outdoor pants.
100% Recycled Nylon, 70GSM.
A lightweight pair of zip-off pants with articulated knees and plenty of pockets for all your outdoor snacks and tools. These pants are perfect for those summer hiking trips when you're not sure whether to take shorts or pants.
- Zips off into 7" shorts for those warmer days
- 3D pockets on lower pant for maximum snack storage and a phone pocket on the back
- Shock cord adjustment in hem
- Bias cut front knee panel for extra stretch
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) Certified
Each garment is hand-made in Melbourne, VIC in 1-3 weeks.
One native tree planted for every pant purchased.
Abi is 160cm and is wearing a high-rise XS with a short inseam. Luke is 186cm and wears a low rise L with a regular inseam.
Click here for size chart
Cold, gentle machine wash with a mild detergent. Line dry.
For more information see the Materials Page found in the footer menu.